Tvmm

grahambenidorm

CSVipshare User
Hi guys

Does anyone know about this guy TV MEDIA MASTERS I think they call themselves.

I have never used their service but was in contact with them a while ago. Since then they keep emailing me about new services deals etc and I ask for more information how to subscribe etc.

To date I have never got a response, do they actually exist?

Any thoughts any one? Do the have a web site or even a Skype address?

Thanks

Graham

Oat23

CSVipshare User
They are annoying as hell with the emails. I've blocked them but they somehow keep getting through on gmail. Maybe they have switched email address since they know they are annoying and are probably being blocked.

What channels are you looking for from them? I have used the Turkish ones (LigTV) and they are fine...as long as there are no games on. That's why people buy it though. They froze like crazy when a Turkish Super Lig game was on.

Take a look at the threads from user EuropeIPTV on this forum, he may have what you are after. His service is great.

Last edited:

grahambenidorm

CSVipshare User
They are annoying as hell with the emails. I've blocked them but they somehow keep getting through on gmail. Maybe they have switched email address since they know they are annoying and are probably being blocked.

What channels are you looking for from them? I have used the Turkish ones (LigTV) and they are fine...as long as there are no games on. That's why people buy it though. They froze like crazy when a Turkish Super Lig game was on.

Take a look at the threads from user EuropeIPTV on this forum, he may have what you are after. His service is great.
Thanks for the info, I don't mind getting the emails it is just that they don't reply to PM's or emails. If they want the business they have to make an effort surely.

I have heard good things about Europe IPTV and did get a test from them. If anything they had too many channels. lol I will look at them again.

Thanks

cl-cccam

CSVipshare User
Sorry for that Graham
You have been interested in our services so youe email is locked in our system
Anyway, just send me short email and I will take you out of the list

Our servers running very good, long time now. You can easy test it

To try us simple ask me to send you test. Did you see our new Sport pack?

Hi guys

Does anyone know about this guy TV MEDIA MASTERS I think they call themselves.

I have never used their service but was in contact with them a while ago. Since then they keep emailing me about new services deals etc and I ask for more information how to subscribe etc.

To date I have never got a response, do they actually exist?

Any thoughts any one? Do the have a web site or even a Skype address?

Thanks

Graham

grahambenidorm

CSVipshare User
Sorry for that Graham
You have been interested in our services so youe email is locked in our system
Anyway, just send me short email and I will take you out of the list

Our servers running very good, long time now. You can easy test it

To try us simple ask me to send you test. Did you see our new Sport pack?
Hello

You say something at last!

I have no problem with you sending me emails about your services but when you do not reply to emails and PM's then I think you are a waste of time. Many of us on here are serious about what we do and invest good money. You really don't understand what customer service is do you?

People make their choice and pay their money but I will not be putting any business your way.

Graham

cl-cccam

CSVipshare User
I do replay to all the people who send me emails
If not then there is a very good reason for that

This is what YOU think and I respect that..

This topic is closed for me

Regards !!!

Hello

You say something at last!

I have no problem with you sending me emails about your services but when you do not reply to emails and PM's then I think you are a waste of time. Many of us on here are serious about what we do and invest good money. You really don't understand what customer service is do you?

People make their choice and pay their money but I will not be putting any business your way.

Graham