Turbo IPTV Over 20000 channels Bein, osn , sky it , in, sky uk , sky de ,fr and more

Hi,

i am so happy to annoce about my IPTV Server

many persons know me from sharing server

now we have IPTV Server too

its include more than 20000 channels + VOD + SERIES

to get instant test from here

also when you buy you get instant service , just pay and you will get the service instant

Packages:-

Bein, OSN, YES, ARAB, SKY IT, SKY DE, SKY UK , NL, SC, ALB, USA, Candian, BRAZIL, EX-YU, IN, PK, GR, RO, ES, PT, BE , XX and more

Channel list:-

from here

Supported for this Devices:-

- IPTV Compatible Recievers Enigma 2 (DM800HD,DM500HD,VU+,Cloud i-box,Gigablue..etc )

- Computer ( VLC player ) or ( Simple Tv )or ( XBMC ) ( Progdvb Satellite )

- Android Devices (Samsung Galaxy / iPhone / Ipad / Galaxy Tab / android tv box / Other Devices which supported by android stystem )

- Smart TV

- Spark system boxs

- Octagon boxs

- Star live v3 , v4 ,v5

- MediaStar

- Arriva

- Geant/Starsat/Tiger

- Mag box all Devices Supported

-Other Devices

for test :-

from here

for conatct :-

[email protected]

Prices:-

Offer

3 month = 20 EURO
6 month = 35 EURO
12 month = 60 EURO

Payment Method :-

PayPal - Bitcoin

Last edited:

torrente

CSVipshare User
Hi, i tested your service, i see example beinsports4 , you have bein4,bein4hd,bein4sd,bein4 4k......I tested with VLC, i control bitrate and resolution, why identic resolution and bitrate and you write 4 option for channel if identic channel ????
You can write have 400000000 channel but if identic i not understand if you think the people are stupid ?
Various channel not have sound, other isn't channel description, if you want sell iptv you can write "I sell restream channel of other service" and the people know this and decides whether to buy or not.

Hi, i tested your service, i see example beinsports4 , you have bein4,bein4hd,bein4sd,bein4 4k......I tested with VLC, i control bitrate and resolution, why identic resolution and bitrate and you write 4 option for channel if identic channel ????
You can write have 400000000 channel but if identic i not understand if you think the people are stupid ?
Various channel not have sound, other isn't channel description, if you want sell iptv you can write "I sell restream channel of other service" and the people know this and decides whether to buy or not.
if you checked bitrate

you will see its different

hd 2700 KB

SD 1200 KB

low 800 kb

1080 5000 kb

we are free to provide quality for customers form world wide

for that we provide some channels in different bitrate

also we do not sell restream

Regards

Last edited: