The latest advanced Android IPTV service, welcome to test

amyxtrixtv

CSVipshare User
Best service for Android devices

I've tried a lot of IPTV providers over the last four or five years, and to be honest when I tried
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
, it blew my mind. They use a great app with A TV guide and a recording function, yes, a recording function. There's a lot of channels. Basically no buffering, that's one of the main reasons I bought, all the sports channels from Sky and Watch movies, there's a lot of channels, video-on-demand services also have thousands of movies and TV shows.

I love football and all their PREMIER League matches and I have sent them a suggestion to include the English Championship as well, so if you want a very reliable service and great customer service, stop watching these guys. There's the best.

Offer a 3-day
!
T~]9(VP}4J`EN05}UYDM789.png

amyxtrixtv

CSVipshare User
UK
service provider evaluation
Iptvxtrixtv is the best IPTV subscription service provider focusing on pricing, quality of service, and customer support. We have 1200+ live sports channels and other lifestyle channels. Nothing can lose the quality of our streaming media.
You can add IPTV to all of your Android devices
- VOD movie
We have about 3,000 movies and TV shows (VOD). And all the new versions. We have almost all the hit movies.
- Anti-freezing technology
Our servers are managed by a dedicated technical team of engineers to provide the best compression and quality. Steady flow, clear picture. -99.99% uptime
We always offer premium IPTV subscription services to our users. Maintaining multiple channels and VODs is not easy. Whatever it is, please make sure our servers are up 99.96% of the time.
-3 days free test:

Best of all -- we have a free trial IPTV option to test our service before you buy, completely free, no credit cards.
- child devices
When you have version subscription codes, you can buy sub-device codes for your family! (Note: a code only applies to one device) With the Home pack, you can use the beast Video + version as multi-room IPTV/ multi-device IPTV to save money and enjoy more family fun! It can save you 60% of the cost
7 days after
Many of our channels are in true HD offering superb picture quality and most channels have a 7-day catch-up so you'll never miss your favorite shows again!!
-24/7 real-time support
Our dedicated support team will always be available 24/7 to help our valued customers.
- Supported devices
xtrix-iptv-premium.jpg

Support for almost any device, including Android(Boxes & Apps)

Nvidia Shield

LG(Smart TV)

Samsung(Smart TV)

Zgemma

Dreambox(All Versions)

FireStick

Vu Plus

Pixel

Enigma 2(All Versions)

Fire TV Box

Xiaomi Phone/Boxes