Stalker on Mag

miami82

CSVipshare User
Hi I am new to all this, could anyone help me in layman's terms, I understand that if you buy a mag out the box and turn it on and enter details for a portal you get them channels? But do you need this stalker middleware? And what is it? I ask as when I see clips on YouTube people are using it? Is it a necessity/what do you achieve?

Thanks for any help guys, sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum, new to this

grahambenidorm

CSVipshare User
Hi I am new to all this, could anyone help me in layman's terms, I understand that if you buy a mag out the box and turn it on and enter details for a portal you get them channels? But do you need this stalker middleware? And what is it? I ask as when I see clips on YouTube people are using it? Is it a necessity/what do you achieve?

Thanks for any help guys, sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum, new to this
Stalker is the default media browser which comes with MAG 250 and is used by the vast majority of channel providers (IPTV portals as seen on here) To connect to a portal you need a URL which will be provided by the person you take a subscription from and you add this manually, you provide the MAC address of your box to the provider and they will activate it on their system. The MAG 250 allows you to use two different IPTV portals.

A few providers use m3u file playlists which can also be installed on a MAG 250.

Whoever you get your sub from should be able to help you in setting up your box.

Good luck

karakaan81

CSVipshare User
Help pls

Pls can u help me .. How can installed m3u file to mag 250 ..?

A few providers use m3u file playlists which can also be installed on a MAG 250.

Whoever you get your sub from should be able to help you in setting up your box.

Good luck[/QUOTE]