▒▒▒▒▒▓ new server high quality sky uk, full package, bt sports,ppv,rte....... ▓▓▒▒▒▒▒

devilfish

CSVipshare User
▒▒▒▒▒▓ new server high quality sky uk, full package, bt sports,ppv,rte....... ▓▓▒▒▒▒▒

✯✯✯✯UK SKY SERVER✯✯✯✯
FULL SKY UK / ESPN / MUTV / CHELSEA TV / ADULT / PPV / PREMIER SPORTS / MOVIES / RACING UK / BOXNATION /BT SPORTS 1 & 2 AND BT EURO SPORTS
## BRAND NEW DEDICATED UBUNTU 2015/ BULLDOZER - HEXA CORE
/ 24 GIG OF RAM / 100MEG CONNECTION/NEWCAMDSERVER ##

British Animated Flag Waving (1).jpg

Astra 28.2 UK full premium incl some HD, Premier Sports, RACING UK, MUTV, RT and all Basic channels
Our CCcam server is providing the major channels for Sky UK and all Irish channels incl. Setanta sports.
Our CCcam servers uptime is close to 99% a year. The ping timings are below 40ms.
We are using the latest technology to provide and keep the best service.

disdetta-sky.jpg
Full Sky UK premium package incl some HD channels, Sky Sports pack incl. BT Sports, Premier Sports, Movies pack, ESPN, MUTV, Chelsea TV, Box Nation, ESPN America, Zee TV, Nollywood, Racing UK, Sky Sports Formula 1, GEO TV (all channels), Asian Channels and the Irish channels incl. Premier Sports and other Irish Channels like RTE ONE, RTE TWO, TV 3(Sky UK on Astra 28.2°E )

STANDARD DEFINITION WITH SOME HD CHANNELS

DEDICATED DEBIAN SERVERS

100% GENUINE 28.2E GUARANTEED

PROFESSIONAL SERVICE PROVIDED

28.2 UK SAT ONLY

FULL ONLINE SUPPORT PROVIDED VIA EMAIL

99.99% SLA network uptime

C-lines or N-lines

1 MONTH £10.00

3 MONTH £15.00

6 MONTH £20.00

12 MONTH £25.00

MULTIROOM CAN BE ADDED FOR EXTRA £5

24/7 live support

Email me on: [email protected]

Secure payments with Bank transfer or Skrill only
Please ask for my Bank details or skrill, Email me for payment

FAQ

Q.Can I share my Cline/Nline?
A. No, we do not allow resharing. Your line is unique and only for you but if you would like to add multi-room you can do at an extra cost

Q. Payments and renew subscription , What kind of payment do you accept?
A. We accept Bank Transfer also Skrill please ask for further details. NO PAYPAL!

Q. What equipment do I need to use your service?
A. All you need is a satellite dish pointing at your desired provider (i.e. SKY) a Dreambox or similar running CCcam and a broadband connection.

Q. Can I use a receiver other than a Dreambox?
A. You can use any receiver that will run CCcam/Newcmad. Please check with the manufacturer of your receiver to see if it can use CCcam/Newcamd before joining the service.

Any Questions or Anything Feel Free To Message Me!:

Test Lines Monday - Sunday
email [email protected]

*PLEASE NOTE When I am at work I will not be able to send your test lines or respond to any emails but I guarantee to send the test or purchase line the same day under 24 Hours!!

Attachments

Last edited:

devilfish

CSVipshare User
please request for test line and orders buy email only not PMs as i dont read them as quick as i do with emails thank you

devilfish

CSVipshare User
6 years experience very strong server test it and see for yourself and i promise you will be back as my server has the strongest output ever and for the this crazy bargain price you got nothing to loose

devilfish

CSVipshare User
free 2 days test line takes yours today 100% glitch free and excellent value and yes this is the well known devilfish for my service and quality i provide email me for your test toady and experience the best [email protected]

degzy

CSVipshare User
Just leaving some feedback after trying a test line. This has been a great quality server. Not had a glitch yet. Even history channel, which i usually had trouble with, has been working fine.
I would 100% recommend taking a test line, My test ended yesterday so I've taken a 3 month line tonight, I'll get a 12 month after that. Great quality.

devilfish

CSVipshare User
Just leaving some feedback after trying a test line. This has been a great quality server. Not had a glitch yet. Even history channel, which i usually had trouble with, has been working fine.
I would 100% recommend taking a test line, My test ended yesterday so I've taken a 3 month line tonight, I'll get a 12 month after that. Great quality.
Thank you for your feedback, guys test lines are given for 2 days just email me on [email protected] and get yours today :)

devilfish

CSVipshare User
Excellent feedback thanks