▒▒▒▒▒▓ New Server High Quality Sky Uk, Full Package, Bt sports,ppv,rte....... ▓▓▒▒▒▒▒

devilfish

CSVipshare User
▒▒▒▒▒▓ New Server High Quality Sky Uk, Full Package, Bt sports,ppv,rte....... ▓▓▒▒▒▒▒

✯✯✯✯UK SKY SERVER✯✯✯✯
FULL SKY UK / ESPN / MUTV / CHELSEA TV / ADULT / PPV / PREMIER SPORTS / MOVIES / RACING UK / BOXNATION /BT SPORTS 1 & 2
## BRAND NEW DEDICATED UBUNTU 2015/ BULLDOZER - HEXA CORE
/ 24 GIG OF RAM / 100MEG CONNECTION/NEWCAMDSERVER ##

Astra 28.2 UK full premium incl. HD, 3D, BT Sports, ESPN, MUTV and Chelsea TV
Our CCcam server is providing the major channels for Sky UK and all Irish channels incl. Setanta sports.
Our CCcam servers uptime is close to 99% a year. The ping timings are below 40ms.
We are using the latest technology to provide and keep the best service.

Full Sky UK premium package incl HD channels, Sky 3D, Sports pack incl. BT Sports, Premier Sports, Movies pack, ESPN, MU TV, Chelsea TV, Box Nation, ESPN America, Zee TV, Nollywood, Racing UK, Sky Sports Formula 1, GEO TV (all channels), Asian Channels and the Irish channels incl. Setanta Sports and other Irish Channels like RTE ONE, RTE TWO HD, TV 3(Sky UK on Astra 28.2°E )

MONEY BACK GAURANTEE!!

✯STANDARD DEFINITION WITH SOME HD CHANNELS

✯ DEDICATED DEBIAN SERVERS

✯ 100% GENUINE 28.2E GUARANTEED

✯ PROFESSIONAL STABLE, FREEZE & GLITCH FREE

✯ 28.2 UK SAT ONLY

✯ FULL ONLINE SUPPORT PROVIDED VIA EMAIL

✯ 99.99% SLA network uptime

C-lines or N-lines

✯ 1 MONTH £10.00

✯ 3 MONTH £15.00

✯ 6 MONTH £20.00

✯ 12 MONTH £25.00

MULTIROOM CAN BE ADDED FOR EXTRA £5

24/7 live support

Email me on: [email protected]

Secure payments by Debit Card
Please ask for further details via Email

FAQ

Q.Can I share my Cline/Nline?
A. No, we do not allow resharing. Your line is unique and only for you but if you would like to add multi-room you can do at an extra cost

Q. Payments and renew subscription , What kind of payment do you accept?
A. We accept Papal or if you do not have PayPal you can pay by credit/debit card please ask for further details

Q. What equipment do I need to use your service?
A. All you need is a satellite dish pointing at your desired provider (i.e. SKY) a Dreambox or similar running CCcam and a broadband connection.

Q. Can I use a receiver other than a Dreambox?
A. You can use any receiver that will run CCcam/Newcmad. Please check with the manufacturer of your receiver to see if it can use CCcam/Newcamd before joining the service.

Any Questions or Anything Feel Free To Message Me!:

Test Lines Monday - Sunday
Email: [email protected]

Please note* When I am in work I will not be able to send your test line or support but I promise and guarantee to send the test or purchase line the same day and support you the same

Last edited:

devilfish

CSVipshare User
working hard making sure all my customers get the best service and server take a test and see the best above the rest don't just take my word for it test for 2 days and see for yourself send request to [email protected]

devilfish

CSVipshare User
Lots of happy customers see for yourself why take a free 2 days test freeze free no downtime and excellent service where customers come first!!

devilfish

CSVipshare User
powerfull server with no freeze no downtime or money back!!! Take a test for 2 days at these prices you will be shocked at the quality

devilfish

CSVipshare User
best server uk

TOP UK SERVER WITH GIG SERVER THAT IS RARE AND MOST POWERFUL IN THE UK TAKE A TEST FREE FOR 2 DAYS AND SEE NO FREEZES NO DOWNTIME 4K QUALITY AND SERVICE EXPERIENCE THE BEST REQUEST FOR A TEST BY EMAIL [email protected]