m3u file for enigma2

filijohn

CSVipshare User
Hi guys. I need some advice on how to play an m3u file on dreambox.
Currently i can only watch on pc (through VLC).
Any suggestions ?

Last edited:

filijohn

CSVipshare User
Is there not a m3u file in tsmedia where you can add playlist
Yes there is. I put the m3u file inside, find it in TSmedia but not playing. I think that in TSmedia the list of channels should appear and not the link (http:.....).

So it will not work.

filijohn

CSVipshare User
Google this mate

IPTV adresse mit dreamboxedit (E2/linux receiver), should take you straight to you tube page
Thanks fo help.
I have tried this but I need to see on the playlist the links for each channel and then create the bouquet. This I do not know how to do.

satzilla

CSVipshare User
Here is what you have to do.
Open your m3u file with a text editor. If there is only one line which ends with "m3u?t=3", then copy the line and then ftp your box. go to:

/etc/tsmedia

find the file called "TSmedia_iptvlist". Open it and paste the line you just copied into it starting with "m3u,;".

Example:
m3u,;Myline-------------------------------------------/playlist.m3u?t=3

Save and exit :).

Good luck

Last edited:

filijohn

CSVipshare User
Open your m3u file with a text editor. If there is only one line which ends with "m3u?t=3", then copy the line and then ftp your box. go to:

/etc/tsmedia

find the file called "TSmedia_iptvlist". Open it and paste the line you just copied into it starting with "m3u,;".

Example:

Good luck
OK I did it. Can you please tell me where on TSmedia panel i will find the playlist ?

filijohn

CSVipshare User

/etc/tsmedia

Example:

Good luck
OK it works. Thank you very much.
However some channels are missing (the greek ones for which I am interested). These are bonus channels.
Any suggestions ?

filijohn

CSVipshare User
Mine is working fine. Do you have the latest version of TSmedia (7.5) installed?
I will try to install the latest version as suggested. Anyway the seller gave me another m3u file including the links for each channel with which I managed to create a bouquet using dreambox edit (as suggested by gazza229). Still need to see how it will work. I will try it tomorrow. Thanks