Iptv scammer

Welder1977

CSVipshare User
attention scammers
I do not know whether or not the appropriate section, but I want to inform the forum that hovering on the net fraudsters selling IPTV raking in the sum and then off. Their references are: IPTV DK ([email protected]), and you send money to watch IPTV here: western union NAME: SURNAME AND MARDI: FATIMA COUNTRY: Morroco; and his other friend is: Euro (HD [email protected]), so be careful not to do business with these crooks

Non so se sia o meno la sezione idonea, ma voglio portare a conoscenza il forum che in rete si aggirano dei truffatori vendendo iptv incassano la somma e poi via. Le loro referenze sono: IPTV DK ([email protected]) e si fa inviare denaro per la visione IPTV qui: western union NAME : EL MARDI SURNAME : FATIMA COUNTRY : MORROCO; e l'altro suo amico è: Euro HD ([email protected]), quindi attenzione a non fare affari con questi due truffatori
Reply Reply With Quote
Today 01:32 PM #2
Welder1977

Hi, yeah did the same to me.
Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote
Today 01:34 PM #3
Welder1977

He has this Facebook page too
https://www.facebook.com/Cccamservercp

blero

CSVipshare User
cspaysrv
Thanks For Your Order!

Thank you for ordering from cspaysrv. Follow the link below to view an online version of your purchase and retrieve any downloadable products.
View Purchase Online

Product Support:
For product support or installation issues please contact the product's vendor, david noksx directly at [email protected].

DPD, the fulfillment service for this order, does not provide buyer support for digital products delivered through its system.

After i open conflict from paypal i got this email immediately

cspaysrv
Your Purchase is Pending

We're sorry for the delay, but we were unable to verify your purchase from cspaysrv. If you used a non-instant method of payment such as e-check it will take some time for your order to clear the payment processor. If you used an instant method and still received this email then the processor is not responding to payment verification requests in a timely manner and your purchase will be verified as soon as possible.

You will receive another email once your payment has been verified that will contain your product download links.

If you would like to discuss this delay with the product's vendor please contact them directly at [email protected].

Product Support:
For product support or installation issues please contact the product's vendor, david noksx directly at [email protected].

DPD, the fulfillment service for this order, does not provide buyer support for digital products delivered through its system.