IPTV - Provider Experience

IPTVtester

CSVipshare User
Hi,

since there are many provider up i would like to open this threat to post a subjective opinion about the services of each provider. Likes this we can have a more clear opinion.

IPTVtester

CSVipshare User
Italia.iptv - [iptv-lowcost] sky italia, mediaset premium, fr, uk, al, es starts from 8€

For Italian user maybe the best and cheapest provider. His other packages for international work pretty bad and have many errors.

Internationale user wont be happy with the service.

Italian user will get a good price for the money

batista68

CSVipshare User
thank you for this post .i have the service before whit Italia.iptv - [iptv-lowcost] sky italia, mediaset premium, fr, uk, al, es.. i was very good quality the only thing is that they dont give automatic updates for the channels so that you can enjoy the time you paid for services . not sure if the others providers do that but i will be good to known that way we can enjoy full services thank you. i dont known any other provider do channels updates we like to known thank you. i dont meant any desrispect to any provider here

Last edited:

IPTVtester

CSVipshare User
i totaly agree with you. ITS NOT TO disrespect any provider. they are doing their best and we can be happy they are offering us iptv service.

Of course we have the right to hear about the opinions to choose the best and also let them know what they can improve.

BoomBa

CSVipshare User
duxcc - full package. the test was good but since i purchased for 20€ one month the line is really bad. Many channels are not working and he isnt replying anymore. He has 3.500 Channels if all work its amazing but now many many errors and no help.

Now no channel is working at all .....

Last edited:

spanco23

CSVipshare User
i agree with you. i subscribed with him and same problem. italian channels work good but not all. RAI hd and RETE 4 ,ITALIA 1, CANALE 5 have their problems too. sky italia is steady. international channels are problematic.
Italia.iptv - [iptv-lowcost] sky italia, mediaset premium, fr, uk, al, es starts from 8€

For Italian user maybe the best and cheapest provider. His other packages for international work pretty bad and have many errors.

Internationale user wont be happy with the service.

Italian user will get a good price for the money

Abhaile

CSVipshare User
any one have any idea about one of the good iptv provider
I have been signed up with StreamKing for a long time now and I would highly recommend him to anyone. In terms of both the quality, reliability and service of both the IPTV package and his own personal customer service, he goes way out and beyond other providers. See Post #3046 in his own thread.