• trial

[IPTV Balcan-EXYU ] >400 exyu kanala, plus GER&AT, IT, RUM.. <<za resellere>>

New apps for Samsung smart TV and windows player.
Nove aplikacije za Samsung smart TV i windows player
Many new channels added , added test channel cinePPV and kids, now more than 200 channels
Puno novih kanala dodanih , dodan novi test kanal cinePPV i kids kanal, sada više od 200 kanala
Try out : request and infos on emal [email protected] .
zahtjevi i informacije na email

Postiga

CSVipshare User
update,
Update: Sada > 250 EXYU kanala + ostali : Njemački, austrijski,rumunjski, talijanski, nizozemski, NJemački premium filmski i sportski >500 kanala sve zajedno u paketu

Pozivamo sve zainteresirane potencijalne resellere koji traže stabilan i ozbiljan ex yu iptv servis.
Više od 3 godine zadržanih i zadovoljnih klijenata. Obratite se i provjerite zašto na email: [email protected]

Looking for resellers who need stable and serious exyu iptv. More than 3 years safisfied customers.
MOre then 3 yeras of satisfated and sustained customers.
Great iptv service!!

Be carefull of this leech and bad person afra118 , he advertise on my and others payed verified threads WITHOUT my and others knowledge or permission.

MOderators and administrators ban and delete all postos of user afra118 . This leech advertise on OTHERS verified users payed threads. And he constantly do this crap , and yet no actions againt him done.

Again leech and bad person afra, these time as another username: afra119
again spaming my and other threads with his advertise

MOderators and administrators ban and delete all postos of user afra119 . This leech advertise on OTHERS verified users payed threads. And he constantly do this crap

Last edited: