hey guys

raymundo

CSVipshare User
hiya just discovered the world of iptv today and discovering all about it,

i am just after a bit of basic info on how it all works? and how to start setting up. i have been a sky account holder for years and want to break away and watch the premier league games i want to watch and not the ones they choose to show.

can see myself losing many hours on here over the coming days/weeks

thanks in advance.

StreamKing

CSVipshare User
Hi Ray

Welcome to the site bud, check out my thread if you want to see what the high end of IPTV service is about if you want.

Becareful and my advise to you is always ask for a test and start off short term before you commit to long term subs as alot of scammers about.

Goodluck!

paroberts

CSVipshare User
Hi Ray

Welcome to the site bud, check out my thread if you want to see what the high end of IPTV service is about if you want.

Becareful and my advise to you is always ask for a test and start off short term before you commit to long term subs as alot of scammers about.

Goodluck!
Hi Raymundo,
As someone who has recently been scammed, I can vouch for what Streamking is saying!
I have just subscribed to Streamking myself, their personal touch and customer service are top class, their IPTV service is great too!
Cheers,
Paul.

raymundo

CSVipshare User
Hi Ray

Goodluck!
thanks mate i have just been looking through, do you have the 3pm footy games? i am only looking for the sports side of the package and not the on demand side of things so just the £18 a month pack isnt it? also i dont have a mag box etc but have vlc media player on my laptop is that ok? i have an ipad aswell is there anyhtning i can use on that?

thanks again

StreamKing

CSVipshare User
thanks mate i have just been looking through, do you have the 3pm footy games? i am only looking for the sports side of the package and not the on demand side of things so just the £18 a month pack isnt it? also i dont have a mag box etc but have vlc media player on my laptop is that ok? i have an ipad aswell is there anyhtning i can use on that?

thanks again
Perfect m8, send me a private message for details ;)