DgitalDataTv = [email protected] = RAPIDIPTV.NET !!!!! - SCAMMERS !!!!!!!!

LANA

CSVipshare User
Be careful. Don't buy any stream, panel or re-seller account from them. They are fucking scammers !!
I paid him 510 euro for streams and never did not get. They are from Greece or Cyprus.
They are use address for links for mag : mag.clientportal.link/c/ or for m3u. clientportal.link

Last edited:

On.

CSVipshare User
Indeed, he cant even speak English!!

SCAM ---> DigitalDataTv / [email protected] <--- SCAM

- At first, when you contact him for payment, he will answer you momentary, after you sent your payment he will disappear for 2 days, the third day he will send you a 24 hours test line, after you gone down and you contact him he will disappear for 4 days and then send you a line for 3 days, after your line gone down, he will disappear forever, ignoring all emails and messages..!!

Be aware, don't buy, he just stole my sub!

JUST DON'T BUY FROM HIM.

sasso

CSVipshare User
Yes I'm a reseller of rapid
Sent 200 euro 1 month ago still today nothing
I keep sending emails, messages but nada, no replies
As a reseller I'm shame to said that they became scammers

Last edited:

On.

CSVipshare User
SCAM ---> DigitalDataTv / [email protected] <--- SCAM

- At first, when you contact him for payment, he will answer you momentary, after you sent your payment he will disappear for 2 days, the third day he will send you a 24 hours test line, after you gone down and you contact him he will disappear for 4 days and then send you a line for 3 days, after your line gone down, he will disappear forever, ignoring all emails and messages..!!

Be aware, don't buy, he just stole my sub!

JUST DON'T BUY FROM HIM.