CCCAM - ([email protected], skype: shikamaru.kof, kof)

parr

CSVipshare User
Avoid CCCAM (alexjoe04) like the plague.

(http://www.cs-vipshare.com/showthre...VA-SKYIT-Primafila-SKYUK-LigTV-Beinsport-more...)

All their test streams worked really well to start with, so I stupidly signed up for a year. 3 weeks later, no streams work and haven't worked for over 10 days.

Their account (CCCAM) shows as online on this forum, but they stopped responding to emails and posts on this forum just over a week ago.

They don't seem to have a brand/title/company name for their service, but their username is CCCAM (on this forum), their email address is [email protected] and skype name is shikamaru.kof.

Usernames I've seen them use on other forums/sites include: kof, IPTV12, alexjoe04 & rich.

I've decided that paying anyone via these type of sites is a really bad idea.

jambo862

CSVipshare User
I'll back this up, service just stopped.

Emailed asking for an explaination, to which he initially just responded saying his server was down.

Days later he was advertising test lines available, when questioned about this he said he had a second working server.

I (along with others) have tried getting hold of him since, without success.

He keeps logging in to this site (so if the admins can ban his ip address to stop others from being conned).

He has basically decided to ignore all further contact with people.

I reported his to the police on yesterday (10/05/15) and have reported him to paypal also.

Long story short - DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY ANY MONEY!!!!!!!

baker21

CSVipshare User
There is at least a few good people on this site. Look how they conduct their business.
Do they give updates on their threads?
Do they talk to their customers?

I looked at alexjoe04's thread and all he does is post that test lines are available again and again.

parr

CSVipshare User
There is at least a few good people on this site. Look how they conduct their business.
Do they give updates on their threads?
Do they talk to their customers?

I looked at alexjoe04's thread and all he does is post that test lines are available again and again.
If you look through his thread there are 70+ pages going back nearly a year without a complaint.... I scrolled through all the pages and took the fact he'd been around for nearly a year as a good sign. There are also examples of him responding to comments, asking for the users to email him.

So I don't think your comment is valid. Twice I've tried IPTV services from this forum, twice I've been ripped off.

parr

CSVipshare User
Just to add, this account uses the email account [email protected] as the payment email address on Paypal. So any service that uses this as a payment address on Paypal or similar, I'd advise people to avoid.

geribosi

CSVipshare User
they all use one server for restream s1.rapidtv.com or s2.rapidtv.com - they are running a scam as they offer you a lot of channels upfront in testing and agter you sign up they will either reduce the number of channels or stop service for some time - it's like a pyramid scheme they cannot handle that many connections with what they have. Beware - do not pay for 1 year as it's money down the drain - go month to month - there's plenty of servers around

cccam

CSVipshare User
Please everyone who has a subscription with me all line IPTV is available now
Just send me Old file your subscription with your Emile PayPal
Send information on this Emile : [email protected]
Thanks

cccam

CSVipshare User
Please everyone who has a subscription with me all line IPTV is available now
Just send me Old file your subscription with your Emile PayPal
Send information on this Emile : [email protected]
Thanks